- Mark Deneyer "If we consider the photographs of Marc Deneyer and their nostalgia
regarding silence and transparency, they seem to express a longing for an
implicit meaning to things. And they touch us because their extreme clarity
seems to foreshadow their disappearance. By apologizing for existing only
in order to tell us of their desire to vanish, they suggest a world wich no
longer needs them in order to reveal itself.-Alain Buttard-
- Stephen Austin Welch-Art
- David Noble Southwestern images of Ancient American Ruins & petroglyphs.
- Black and White Photographs An excellent site from the fine art photographer Deniss Halkides
- Stephen F. Procko - Photographer A fine art photography site woth three virtual galleries as
well as downloadable portfolios published in Adobe Acrobat
- Kent Bowser Photography
- Mortalities - The photography of Eric Boutilier-Brown A three part gallery displaying the large format black and white work of Eric Boutilier-Brown
- Saelon's Studio A site that includes only images that started out
as black and white, but many has been painted with oils and some has been
digitally manipulated and colored. Those that has remained black and white
are mostly western US, mostly natural landscapes, and mostly with a strong
sense of solitude.
- Travel photographs by John Davies B&W and Colour photographs from all over the wolrd.
- Phil Bard PhotographyLarge format photographs of the western American landscape. Also offers a program of B&W workshops.
- Jim Mac Donald A photographer who captures serene monochrome arctic images and presents them, so the image asks you to enter into its world.
- Gary Auerbach Platinum Photography with how to's, translated into 4 languages..spanish, english, french, and german